This recipe is from Niger, and was created by Sasha Martin.
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup malahiya or baby spinach
(chopped), loosely packed
• 1 heaping tablespoon green onion(chopped)
• 1/8 teaspoon paprika-OR-1/8 teaspoon cayenne, to taste
• butter, for cooking
1. Whisk the eggs together with malahiya or chopped baby spinach, green onion, salt, and pepper. Don’t forget to sprinkle on the paprika (or cayenne)
2. Split the baguette and cut into desired sandwich lengths.
3. Toast under a broiler until golden brown and perfectly crunchy.
4. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs.
5. Load up the eggs inside the bread and wrap with parchment paper or newspaper.