Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who’s the fairest of them all? Princess Sikhanyiso, of course.
Princess Sikhanyiso Dlamini is the eldest daughter of King Mswati III, and Queen LaMbikiza, who rule over the Kingdom of Swaziland. She is young, gorgeous, stylish and a free spirit.
Princess Sikhanyiso holds multiple positions in society, which are:
1. Patron of Miss Deaf Africa.
2. Hononary Advisor of Youth Development at Limkokwing University.
3. Royal Counsellor.
4. CEO and Pageant Director at Miss Swaziland Tourism.
5. Chairman and Patron of Imbali Foundation.
6. Vice President of Young Business Society of Africa.
7. Member of the Board of World Peace Initiative.