* 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
* 1 green apple, peeled and diced
* 1 cup ripe mango, peeled and diced
* 1 cup fresh papaya, diced 2 cups red seedless grapes
* 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
* 1 cup shredded coconut
* 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup heavy cream, well chilled
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine pineapple, apple, mango, papaya, grapes, bananas, and coconut in a large bowl.
2. Gently stir to combine.
3. Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
4. Whip cream until soft peaks form.
5. Add vanilla and continue to beat just until stiff peaks form.
6. Working in batches, gently fold whipped cream into fruit mixture.
7. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
8. Refrigerate until cold, approximately 30 minutes.