This delicious sweet dish is from Equatorial Guinea. It is eaten as a dessert, or as breakfast.
* 5 medium bananas
* 1 tablespoon margarine/butter
* 1/3 cup lemon/orange juice
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2/3 cup coconut
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Cut bananas crosswise into halves.
3. Cut each half lengthwise into halves, and arrange in a greased 20cm pie dish.
4. Dot with margarine/butter, and drizzle with lemon/orange juice.
5. Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until coconut is golden.
7. Serve immediately.