Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana and Cameroon are the producers of 70% of the world’s cocoa, so it’s only natural that they would have one of the best Hot Chocolate recipes.
* 2 cups whole milk
* 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
* 2 teaspoons honey
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vannila extract
* 1 cinnamon stick
* 75ml dark rum
1. Pour the milk into a small saucepan.
2. Add the chocolate, honey, sugar and cinnamon stick.
3. Heat gently, and stir until the chocolate has melted.
4. Then add the vanilla and rum and stir until thick.
5. Remove the cinnamon stick just before serving in two mugs.
6. Drink immediately.